Every skater wants the most sophisticated skate boarding footwear they can find anywhere. Shoes might look the same from outside, but in terms of quality and the comfort they provide especially when skating, things become different. Your best bet if you don’t want to spend money purchasing a new pair every now and then is to go for a class known to withstand the most arduous tricks and moves. So what are some of the things you need to consider before you settle on what you think are perfect skating shoes?
- The first thing to look for is durability. This is to save you the trouble, as I have noted above, of purchasing a pair everyday. Nothing eats shoes like skating boards. You’d think it was food!
- Skating involves a lot of dexterity and complicated movements. The selection you make should have quality standards for energy and shock absorption. You can pick sneakers that use the STI Foam and System G2 Gel technologies. This works as energy absorbing fabric for shock absorption and more comfort.
- You will need shoes that absorb a lot of impacts. You will want to be stylish looking in a sophisticated manner without drawing too much attention to yourself. This means buying shoes that are comfortable and reliable. Qualities such as thin padded tongue and collar for comfort, waxed laces for easy tying, and foam for heel support on the footbed or heel cushioning gel insert are things you definitely need
- Apart from being long lasting, you will want something highly attractive to the eye. This will make them fit for casual wear even when you are not skating. The color choice should matter to you. Something either too drab or very bold would simply not look the part. While skating, you will need to pull off certain good moves. This calls for great flexibility. The worst you can do is to purchase a pair of rigid sneakers that will hurt you every time you bend. Remember skating means being on your feet for long hours. So go for something that will not give up on you and start hurting when the fun is getting juicy.
- Having good laces is very important. The shoes you buy should support lace up system which will give you complete comfort and security when fastening your sneakers. They should be easy to tie and not something that takes hours.
You need shoes that can breathe even during the most humid conditions especially if you are going to spend hours on your feet.